Research is very often enabled by third party funding of projects. These are mostly in cooperation with many project partners, making it difficult to follow the project's progress or enforce obligations. CESSMA, through its members who are experienced science managers, supports scientists by
- offering management for large cooperative projects.
- providing hands-on help and advice for change processes within research projects for principal investigators.
- advising them in the proposal phase for new research projects.
- helping them to use management tools properly for their cause.
- having a portfolio of formats and actions ready to make project meetings more successful.